Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 14, 2011

digitalic changes the way you need to log in and how that affects me(for the videos and pics)

Well with EDMO coming digitalic changed the way you log into the game. you need to update through the website then in the same site click the game start button. Well that was a headache for me cause i had a rotten time updating the game and trying to log in. so I hate to be the bearer of bad news but until EDMO comes out I wont be on very much on the blog or you tube.I heard rumors on the web that it will come out.on August 23 but I don't know if that's gonna be true or not as the closed beta test was first postponed then canceled altogether and the open beta test will start some time soon. Either way we will see and i will keep you posted.
until next time cya 

No comments:

Post a Comment